Policies as of August 5, 2022.
- J-DAPA Staff will regularly clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces in the waiting room, bathroom, and studio rooms to keep our students safe.
- We will be practicing social distancing and limiting class sizes to ensure all dancers are safe.
- Masks in our dance classes are optional.
- We will update this policy as the situation changes.
- Please keep your student at home if they are not feeling well and exhibiting any symptoms. It is at the discretion of J-DAPA staff if they feel a child should not remain in class due to noticeable symptoms.
- If you/your child test negative for COVID-19 but are still feeling unwell, please do not attend class.
- Please do not come to the studio if your student has been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Students may only enter the building 5 minutes prior to the start of their first class. Dancers are to wait in their vehicles until this time so that our waiting area is not overcrowded.
- For pre-peewee and peewee students, one parent/guardian may walk their student into the waiting room to drop them off. Please assist your dancer with changing out of their street shoes and into their dance shoes before they enter class.
- Students must arrive in their dance clothes – changing in the bathroom will not be allowed.
- Students should come to the studio with their own lidded and labeled water bottle.
- Students must sanitize their hands before entering the dance studio for class.
- Students must leave their street shoes and coat in the waiting room and bring their dance bag with shoes, water bottle and hand sanitizer (if they wish) into class.
- Parents/Guardians may enter the waiting room for pick up 5 minutes prior to the end of class.
- Students will change into their street shoes in the waiting room.
- Students must sanitize their hands before exiting the studio.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures