Policies as of March 21, 2022.
J-DAPA Staff will regularly clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces in the waiting room, bathroom, and studio rooms to keep our students safe.
We will be practicing social distancing and limiting class sizes to ensure all dancers are safe.
- Starting March 21st, 2022, masks are required in our lobby only. ALL students, staff, and parents/guardians must wear masks in the lobby regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks in our dance classes will be optional.
- We will update this policy as the situation changes.
- Please keep your student at home if they are not feeling well and exhibiting any symptoms. It is at the discretion of J-DAPA staff if they feel a child should not remain in class due to noticeable symptoms.
- Please do not come to the studio if your student has been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Our waiting area is currently closed to family members and friends.
- Students may only enter the building 5-10 minutes prior to the start of their first class. Dancers are to wait in their vehicles until this time so that our waiting area is not overcrowded.
- Parents of students over the age of 6 are asked to walk their dancer to the entrance and drop them off at the door with a staff member.
- For pre-peewee and peewee students, one parent/guardian may walk their student into the waiting room to drop them off. Parents must immediately leave once their student enters class.
- Students must arrive in their dance clothes – changing in the bathroom will not be allowed.
- Students should come to the studio with their own lidded and labeled water bottle.
- Students must sanitize their hands before entering the dance studio for class.
- Students must leave their street shoes and coat in the waiting room and bring their dance bag with shoes, water bottle and hand sanitizer (if they wish) into class.
- All Parents must wait outside the waiting room entrance for dismissal. A staff member will walk each student to the door to be dismissed.
- Students will change into their street shoes in the waiting room.
- Students must sanitize their hands before exiting the studio.